Coming Events 2017-18
JOIN US for our 7th Annual Luau Fundraiser!
- Saturday, Sept 16, 2017
- YCHS Multipurpose Room
- 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Tickets on Sale at Gaiser Pets & Crosspointe Christian Books in YC
- Adults $20.00
- Children 12 and under $10.00
- tickets may also be purchased at the door
- Kalua Pork & Huli-huli Chicken (take out available!)
- Opportunity Drawings including beautiful Gift Baskets
- Buy a Playing Card for a 1 in 52 chance to win DISNEY HOPPER PASSES!!
- 1000.00 Ali'l (Name on Flyer, website, FB and 10 tickets to Luau)
- $500.00 Big Kahuna (Name on Flyer, website, FB and 8 tickets to Luau)
- $300.00 Ohana (Name on buffet table, website, FB and 5 tickets to Luau)
- $250.00 Alakai (Name on buffet table, website, FB and 4 tickets to Luau)
- $100.00 Makamaka (Name on buffet table, website, FB & 2 tickets to Luau)
Tickets for the luau will be for sale soon at several of our host churches and at Hands of Hope. You can also reply to this email if you would like to purchase a ticket. If you have any other questions about being a sponsor or buying tickets, please contact Val Loewen 218-1985.
If you would like to donate a gift basket for the Opportunity Drawing, please email and let us know! You will receive 2 free luau tickets as well as business advertising!
Hope you can come!
for the REST Fundraising Committee
If you are not able to attend, donations can be mailed in support of REST for this season!
Mailing address is: REST, P.O. Box 688, Yuba City, CA 95992
@ Blackburn-Talley Sports Complex 8AM-6PM
New volunteer training session. This 90 minute orientation is required for all volunteers who wish to serve as intake staff, morning portal staff or transition staff. During this session you will get a better understanding concerning the scope and nature of the homeless challenge in Yuba and Sutter counties, recognition of child abuse, mental illness symptoms and other topics. Please check back for available dates for training.